Learning from mistakes and bad decisions is a big step, but it is even better to emerge stronger and more prepared than ever from difficult situations beyond our control.
The Coronavirus and the global pandemic have been clear examples. As a result, we must make an important internal reflection and identify which points or aspects of our business have suffered the most and how we can improve them.
We want to show you how some changes, such as having digital tools and systems, can help us in situations where the future of our studio may be compromised.
We must overcome our fear of technology, leaving aside thoughts such as "it won't be the same," "this is too complicated for me," "with technology, we lose the human touch," etc.
We want you to see how transforming your studio and adapting it to the digital era will not make you lose your essence. Instead, it is about improving it and amplifying it to continue successfully.
We propose you introduce a management system that is 100% online, which will make your day-to-day work easier and allow you, in many cases, to continue with your activity in case of any unforeseen event.
Ready to improve your business?
Benefits of working with an online management software
- All your information is automatically saved in the cloud. You won't lose anything, and you can forget about accumulating files and papers that end up taking up more space than they should.
- Connect anytime, anywhere. You decide when and where you want to work and using your laptop, tablet, or cell phone. Now your work will adapt to you and not the other way around.
- Faster and more efficient daily tasks. Teachers can do an instant roll call with just a few clicks; you can register payments, send messages to your students and strengthen communication with all members of your studio.
- Online classes. You may not be thinking about online classes now, but that's okay! The important thing is that you have a management program that allows you to plan them and run them when necessary. As simple as adding students to the class, customize the details and start.
- Online payments. If, for any reason, you cannot be physically present at the school, the student cannot attend, or the studio is closed for vacations, there will be no more excuses for late payments. By activating the option to pay online, your students will be able to pay at the moment from anywhere.
- Mobile App. From all the latest technological advances, if something worth highlighting, is precisely the great evolution of smartphones. Therefore, your studio has to be up to the task. Having your own mobile app for your students and teachers will positively boost the image of your studio and improve your loyalty.
We really want you to see the many advantages of "modernizing" processes. Students will still enjoy the atmosphere, the classes, and the colleagues, but your daily management will be lighter and faster. As a result, you will have more time, and your dance studio will be more prepared to adapt to possible changes. You will also be able to use this extra time to be closer and amplify the human touch of your school.
I hope you found this information useful! If you want to learn more about how digital technologies can help you download our guide: Winning Digital Evolution.
At Kydemy, we are looking for ways to help you empower your dance studio with resources that make your day-to-day life easier, streamlining tasks and offering the best online services.
We are at your disposal to answer your questions and clarify all your doubts.